Wyatts Are Your Workplace Law, Employment and Industrial Relations Lawyers
Do you need help managing an industrial action matter?
Are you establishing an employment contract or enterprise agreement?
Would you like help with a workplace discrimination or harassment claim?
Do you need to ensure that your health and safety policies are compliant?
Do you need legal advice for managing a worker’s compensation claim?
Workplace law, employment law, and industrial relations law are complex and specialised areas of legal practice. A proactive and preventative approach to workplace law is clearly the soundest strategy for protecting your business and staff. Both employers and employees have reciprocal rights and obligations, and managing these relationships often requires legally binding contracts and agreements.
Therefore, to mitigate risk, and to protect your business and your employees, it is vital to ensure that employment contracts, termination processes, work health and safety matters and other industrial relations issues comply with relevant laws. Wyatts can assist you with a range of workplace law and commercial law matters, and with commitment, professionalism and expertise, our team will work closely with you to help you protect your business and staff.
Our legal team can assist with the development and review of employment contracts and enterprise agreements, and provide legal advice about employee termination and redundancy. Our workplace lawyers can ensure that your guidelines for minimising discrimination, bullying, and harassment, including sexual harassment, comply with legislation.
We can also assist you in developing and reviewing policies and procedures for health and safety issues – providing advice on managing injured or ill workers, and assisting with other liability issues.
In the instance that a dispute arises with an employee or contractor, Wyatts will work with determination to resolve the matter via dispute resolution and mediation. Our lawyers can also represent you with professionalism and commitment through a litigation process.
Wyatts are also highly-experienced with industrial relations law, and can assist with the management of bargaining and industrial action issues.
Protect your workplace and staff with Wyatts
Value What Matters
Together, our highly-qualified and dedicate team has more than 150 years of combined experience. Our Director Julie Wyatt has successfully led many high-profile mediations, and has a wide-range of experience dealing with government agencies and insurance companies. With Wyatts, you will have the best people by your side.
If you are looking for a compensation lawyer or workplace lawyer to provide you with a comprehensive and personalised service, please call Wyatts today on 1800 773 880 or contact us using our online form.
Our legal team can assist you with a range of employment law matters, including but not limited to:
- Establishment and review of employment contracts
- Employment contract breaches
- Enterprise agreements
- Working with contractors
- Employee conduct and termination
- Redundancy issues
- Managing ill or injured workers
- Discrimination, equal opportunity, bullying and harassment, and sexual harassment
Our legal team can assist you with a range of industrial relations issues, including but not limited to:
- Negotiating with unions
- Managing bargaining and industrial action
- Negotiating collective agreements
- Right of Entry issues
Our legal team can assist you with a range of health and safety, and workers compensation matters, including but not limited to:
- Legal advice on a range of health and safety issues
- Establishing and reviewing health and safety policies and procedures
- Advice for labour hire companies and contractors
- Managing workers compensation claims by injured employees
- Liability issues and compliance under SafeWork NSW and the State Insurance Regulatory Authority (SIRA)
- Best practice for managing injured and ill workers
- Management of long term claims
Dispute Resolution and mediation are means of resolving a legal dispute outside the court. Wyatts Compensation Lawyers are dedicated to resolving client disputes through professional and comprehensive negotiation. With a wealth of experience and expertise, the team at Wyatts can:
- Determine if dispute resolution is the right solution for your workplace
- Identify a potential outcome and strategic options that supports your best interests
- Provide you with legal representation throughout the process
- Resolve your matter as efficiently and effectively as possible
If your case cannot be resolved via mediation, our legal team will represent you in court with professionalism, dedication and thoroughness.