skip to Main Content

Wyatts Are Your Car Accident Compensation Lawyers

Wyatts Compensation Lawyers are highly-experienced Compulsory Third-Party (CTP) and car accident compensation lawyers. If you are looking for a car accident lawyer that will treat you with respect and will offer you a personalised service, contact us today! We Listen and Care.

Were you a cyclist injured by a car?

Were you a driver or passenger injured in a car accident?

Were you a pedestrian hit by a car?

Are you the victim of someone else’s negligent driving?

Was your family member the victim of a car accident?

CTP Payment Claims

If you have been injured in a car accident – either as a driver or passenger – then you are entitled to car accident compensation. You can also claim compensation if you were a cyclist or pedestrian that was hit by a car.

Under New South Wales law, compensation is available for victims of car accidents through the Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance scheme. Ultimately, if you have been injured, or have acquired a disability due to a car accident, you are entitled to claim compensation.

If you have been involved in an accident involving another kind of registered motor vehicle (e.g. boat, bus, helicopter, airplane), then you may be entitled to claim motor vehicle accident compensation.

The team at Wyatts are here to help you secure the CTP payment claim that you deserve.

Reclaim your quality of life.

Wyatts Compensation Lawyers is one of Sydney’s most experienced personal injury and workers compensation legal firms. Our highly-qualified and dedicated team has more than 150 years of combined experience – so you know that you will have the best people by your side.

At Wyatts, our commitment is to offer every client a comprehensive, personalised and attentive service. We understand that you are more than a “case number” and we will treat you with the dignity and respect you deserve.

We Listen. We Care. We represent you with commitment.

Personal Injury Law Firm

Wyatts Compensation Lawyers offer:

If you are looking for a compensation lawyer to provide you with a comprehensive and personalised service, please call Wyatts today on 1800 773 880 or contact us using our online form.

Car owners must register their vehicles with the Roads and Maritime Service (RMS), and they must take out Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance, otherwise known as a Green Slip. A Green Slip provides compensation for people injured in a car accident through the State Insurance Regulatory Authority.

  • If you were injured in a car accident and you were not at fault, you can claim compensation for costs associated with your medical treatment and rehabilitation, lost income, domestic assistance, and in some instances, pain and suffering.
  • If you were at fault and you have sustained an injury, you may be able to claim up to $5000 for medical costs incurred and income lost within the first 6 months after the accidents.
  • If you are the close relative of someone that has died in a car accident, and another driver was partially or completely at fault, you may be able to claim compensation.
  • If you sustained a severe injury, you may be eligible for icare (Insurance & Care, NSW). The icare lifetime care scheme provides rehabilitation and other forms of care for people who have sustained spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, severe burns, have undergone an amputation, or have acquired other severe injuries.

If you are uncertain as to whether you are eligible to claim car accident compensation, please contact Wyatts today for a thorough and personalised consultation.

Car accidents while traveling for work. If you were involved in a car accident while you were traveling for work, as a driver or passenger, you may be able to claim compensation through the Workers Compensation Scheme.

Your CTP payment claim amount depends on the nature and severity of your injury, and your life circumstances at the time of the accident, for instance, whether or not you were working.

Car accident compensation payments can cover:

  • Medical treatment and rehabilitation expenses, including hospital, medical, pharmaceutical and physiotherapy. You may also claim for the transport costs associated with seeking treatment.
  • Loss of past and future income, typically paid as a lump sum when the CTP payment claim is finalised.
  • If you have been seriously injured, you can also claim for the costs of support services, including the in-home care and domestic support.
  • If you have sustained a serious injury that resulted in permanent impairment, you may be eligible to claim compensation payments for pain and suffering.

If you have experienced the tragic loss of a close relative in a car accident, and the accident was the partial or complete fault of another driver, you may be able to claim compensation. A close relative can be a spouse, sibling, parent or a child. Payments can cover medical expenses, funeral costs, loss of financial support from the deceases loved-one, and the loss of services (e.g. parental care for a child).

We understand that victims of car accidents, and the families of those who have lost their lives in an accident, can feel overwhelmed. That is why we are here to offer you a compassionate and attentive service. Please contact Wyatts today to talk to one of our compensation lawyers.

If you were injured or disabled because of a car accident that happened while you were traveling for work (e.g. traveling between client appointments or jobs), you may be entitled to claim through the Workers Compensation Scheme.

If you are uncertain as to whether you are eligible for workers compensation, or car accident compensation, please contact Wyatts today. We have extensive experience in Workers Compensation, car accident compensation and personal injury claims, and can provide you with the advice you need so that you can take the next step towards getting the compensation you deserve.

Claiming car accident compensation through the Compulsory Third Party Insurance Scheme can be confusing, and can feel overwhelming at a time when you are at your most vulnerable.

  • A lawyer will support you by working towards a successful and timely CTP payment claim.
  • They will arrange the necessary medico-legal appointments, and neuropsychological assessments for those that have sustained a traumatic brain injury.
  • A good legal team will provide you with thorough and personalised advice when you are making your CTP payment claim.
  • They will listen to your concerns and treat you with respect.
  • A lawyer will ensure that you have provided sufficient and accurate information to support your CTP payment claim.
  • They will represent you if a dispute with an insurance company arises.

Ultimately, a lawyer will work on your behalf to ensure that you receive the compensation and support that you deserve. If you are submitting a car accident compensation claim, please contact the friendly and high-experienced team at Wyatts Compensation Lawyers. We are here to help you get back on track!

Wyatts are your Car Accident Compensation Lawyers

Compensation Lawyers SydneyLodging a CTP payment claim after a car accident can be complex and may be overwhelming at a time when you are at your most vulnerable. Our specialised team of car accident lawyers have the knowledge and expertise to assist you in making a car accident compensation claim. Our compensation lawyers also have the determination and skill to represent you during mediation or litigation in court. Our resolve is to secure your future by obtaining the best possible outcome.

Wyatts Compensation Lawyers have four offices conveniently located in the Sydney, Parramatta, Liverpool and Rockdale. Call Wyatts today on 1800 773 880 or contact us via our online form for an attentive and personalised service. Remember to ask for more information about our No Win, No Fee policy.


More than $30million recovered in one case.

At Wyatts we have achieved this result not once, but twice when serious injuries have occurred.

We know how to get the best and biggest results. Others might claim big results but we are record holders.

Back To Top