We Are Committed To Treating Our Clients With
Compassion And Respect
We Help You Protect Your Future and Reclaim Your Quality of Life.
Wyatts Compensation Lawyers understand that victims of abuse, mistreatment and wrongful detention are often left with physical and psychological injuries that are traumatic and debilitating. Physical and sexual abuse or assault can have life-long financial and emotional consequences, not only for the victim, but also for their loved-ones. If you are a victim of sexual abuse, sexual assault, recurring physical abuse, or an incident of physical assault, you may be entitled to seek compensation. You may also be able to claim compensation if you have been wrongfully detained or treated inhumanly in detention or prison. Our team of lawyers can help you pursue your claim with compassion and sensitivity. We are committed to seeking justice and compensation for victims of abuse, and to ensuring that perpetrators, including those that seek to cover up abuse, are held accountable for their actions.
If you or anyone you know needs emotional support, please contact these services:
- Blue Knot Foundation – Service for adult survivors of childhood trauma ph: 1300 657 380
- Bravehearts – Counselling and support for child sexual assault ph: 1800 272 831
- Family and Community Services – 24 Hour Domestic Violence Line ph: 1800 656 463
- Lifeline Australia – Crisis Support and Suicide Prevention ph: 13 11 14
- NSW Government Department of Justice – Help for victims of sexual assault
- NSW Health Sexual Assault Services – Directory of regional services
- NSW Rape Crisis Centre – 24 hour phone (1800 424 017) or online counselling
- Reach Out Sexual Assault Support – Sexual assault support service
- Royal Commission Into Institutional Responses To Child Sexual Abuse – Support Services