Wyatts Are Your Financial Services Dispute Lawyers
Have you lost money because of poor financial advice? Wyatts Compensation Lawyers offer help with financial services disputes and negligent or fraudulent financial advice.
If you are looking to make a claim against a bank or financial planner because of bad investment advice, contact us now!
Have you lost money because of bad investment advice?
Have you lost money because of financial malpractice?
Has your bank or financial institution acted fraudulently?
Have you lost money because your financial institution engaged in misconduct or negligence?
Are you one of the estimated 2.4 million Aussies who seek financial advice to get a leg up?
Whether you are saving for your first home, planning your children’s future or getting ready for a comfortable retirement, your financial planner or advisor is required to give professional and appropriate advice which matches your circumstances.
Unfortunately, the Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry has exposed the reality of financial advice in Australia. Many banks, financial services companies, financial planners and advisors are providing poor advice that is unethical, does not match the circumstances of their clients, and isn’t in their clients’ best interest.
If your life savings or superannuation balance takes a hit, or you are in a worse situation as a result of bad financial advice, you may be able to recover compensation. The experienced team at Wyatts has helped many Australians get back on their feet, and we are here to help you if you have been the victim of poor financial advice. Our financial dispute lawyers will represent you with expertise, commitment and personalised attention.
Financial planners and advisors owe you a duty of care.
A person or organisation who provides you financial advice is required to give you advice which is in your best interests, including:
- Assessing your needs, tolerance to taking risks, and knowledge of investments and shares;
- Provide you a Statement of Advice in writing, and obtain your consent and agreement to their recommendations before making any changes to your financial situation;
- Provide you further written advice if your situation changes, or they wish to change or review their advice;
- Disclose all fees, charges, insurance premiums and commissions to you upfront, and on a regular ongoing basis;
- Tell you about any conflicts of interest;
- Provide their service with due care and skill;
- Inform you of your rights, responsibilities and the risks associated with the advice they are providing you;
- Comply with the law and industry standards;
- Not engage in unconscionable, misleading or deceptive conduct.
Secure your Future and Protect Your Legacy.
Wyatts Compensation Lawyers is one of Sydney’s most experienced compensation legal firms, with a proven track record in professional negligence compensation. Our highly-qualified and dedicated team has more than 150 years of combined experience – so you know that you will have the best people by your side.
At Wyatts, our commitment is to offer every client a comprehensive, personalised and attentive service. We understand that you are more than a “case number” and we will treat you with the dignity and respect you deserve.
We Listen. We Care.
Wyatts Compensation Lawyers can help with financial services disputes!
If you have been led astray by your financial advisor, you may have a claim for financial negligence compensation. Contact us and our friendly lawyers can:
We also offer:
- Consultation in your preferred language
- Four conveniently located offices in the Sydney CBD, Rockdale, Parramatta, and Liverpool
- In-home consultation – If you are unable to travel, we will come to you!!
If you are looking for a compensation lawyer who can offer assistance with financial advice disputes, and can provide you with a comprehensive and personalised service, please call Wyatts today on 1800 773 880 or contact us using our online form.
Wyatts are your Financial Negligence Lawyers
Lodging a financial planning negligence claim can be complex and it is important to have an expert team by your side. Our specialised team of compensation lawyers have the knowledge and determination to successfully pursue your claim against a financial institution or financial planner. Our compensation lawyers also have the tenacity and skill to represent you during mediation or litigation in court. Our resolve is to secure your future by obtaining the best possible outcome.
Wyatts Compensation Lawyers have four offices conveniently located in the Sydney, Rockdale, Parramatta and Liverpool. Call Wyatts today on 1800 773 880 or contact us via our online form for an attentive and personalised service. Remember to ask for more information about our No Win, No Fee policy.